HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Xfuel HCG: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin 8000iu
The hormone HCG is used as a way to lose weight because it causes the body to believe that it is pregnant which in turn speeds up the metabolism. In combination with the HCG diet, the hormone can suppress certain hunger attacks, leading to rapid and dramatic weight loss. However, one of the rarest hormones of all can help bodybuilders: testosterone.
There are reports that HCG helps in the production of testosterone in men. HCG is prescribed by many doctors around the world for hypogonadic men and fights low testosterone and infertility. Of course, you can use testosterone boosting products to achieve these results, but many of these products have drastic side effects, such as infertility and testicular shrinkage. HCG, on the other hand, struggles with these side effects.
HOW TO MIX AND STORE HCG:
The water needed to dissolve HCG is bacteriostatic water.
Calculation of HCG:
There is no specific relationship between ml and UI. It depends on how you mix it. It’s pretty straightforward. If you dilute 5,000 IU of HCG with 5ml swirl, the end result will be 1000 IU per ml. Divide the same 5,000 IU by 10 ml and the end result is 500 IU per ml. Therefore, it all depends on the concentration of hCG in the vial or vial.
Required: Bacteriostatic water (no water / solvent supplied with the kit) and a few empty sterile 5 ml vials or syringes / pins.
1) Open hcg / ampere with powder
2) Take 1 ml of water from Bac with a syringe and place it in the hCG amplifier
3) Dissolves immediately
4) Take the syringe and add the mixed hCG solution to a sterile vial
5) Turn carefully to get 5000 IU of hCG
6) Then withdraw 0.2 ml (1000 IU) and inject
7) put the others in the fridge
8) Use only the amount of water you need; Too much can have an adverse effect on the storage of reconstituted hCG.
9) For multidose vials of powder (IU 5000iu), just lift the cap, take 2.5 ml of water and pour into the vial, all the other 0.5 ml or 50 to 1 ml of pine becomes 1000iu.
According to studies in normal men using steroids, 100 IU of hCG given daily was sufficient to maintain full testicular function without desensitization / saturation with high doses of hCG.
A more practical alternative to the above recommendation is to inject 250 IU of hCG three times a week or maybe 500 IU twice a week. However, it is desirable to maintain a lower and more frequent dose of hCG to mimic the body’s natural release of LH and minimize estrogen conversion.
There are no reviews yet.